Finally Got It In The Water

• 2 Replies

New2Me78

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
Finally Got It In The Water
« on: September 08, 2017, 07:03:59 PM »
Still have a ways to go but it felt really good to try it out. Had this thing for over 10 years & I have either not had the money, time, or both to fix er' up. Over the last couple of years I have had a little of both & have made a lot of progress. Still have some smaller things to do like install the wind shield, glove box door, small trim work here & there. Oh & then there is the trailer I had to purchase. It still needs to be painted. Might tackle that over winter.
New engine is running great except for the Holley 4 barrel still needs some adjusting. If I can get it set correctly all there is to do next summer is enjoy the thing!
Already getting some compliments... "that's a great looking old boat!" Hard to believe it is going to be 40 years old.

Haulnazz15

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Finally Got It In The Water
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 11:12:52 AM »
Lookin' good, glad to see you got her back in the water!  What made the decision to use folding fishing seats in lieu of the usual captains chairs or a solid bench across the back?
1976 200V BR, 351/265+hp  \"Heart & Soul\"

lilsinker

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Finally Got It In The Water
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 04:00:01 PM »
I'd like to ask how the stringer outdrive is working for you. They can be a "problem child". The build looks fantastic!!
I said, GIVE ME THE ROPE!
Think you\'re \'Twain is fast?
Bring it ON!!