I Have To Ask

• 3 Replies

New2Me78

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
I Have To Ask
« on: July 19, 2016, 06:24:49 PM »
What happened to this forum? Back in 08' & 09' when I was first on here it was a very active site. Can't seem to go back & look at old project photos either. jack7483 had a boat very much like mine & as I am putting mine back together all of his restoration project pics would come in handy. It looks like that haulnazz is the only person left on here to answer questions. I remember lilsinker used to answer many questions on here before. Anyone know what happened to him? Maybe just not enough people owning these ol' boats to keep the forum a rockin'

lilsinker

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: I Have To Ask
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 09:44:25 PM »
We are still out there. I still have the '75 from 7483, and the '73 from fleebite. I would love to see some activity, and I'm sure Clint would also. I'll help anyway that I can. I'm still on the river.
I said, GIVE ME THE ROPE!
Think you\'re \'Twain is fast?
Bring it ON!!

New2Me78

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 07:59:24 PM »
Great to see you are still on here! You helped me a ton when I first started this project. Been really busting azz to finish this thing up & finally start enjoying her. Should be getting my reman long block in the next week or so. Interior has been sealed with new vinyl, & carpet should be here tomorrow. Don't know if it will splash this year but I'm a tryn'. Can't hardly wait to see this old boat outshine some of the newer ones.
I am sure I will be needing some help over the next few weeks so stay tuned all.

1975Twain140

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 10:35:43 AM »
A lot of us are still here. This site is invaluable to MTB owners. The site changes have confused everyone including me.
Rockfinder