Throttle

• 5 Replies

Shellx

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Throttle
« on: April 01, 2011, 07:09:33 PM »
This is my 1st boat. Good start hu! Need a throttle/shifter 4 a 84 V Sonic, 350ci 260, Alpha 1 out drive. Like to see pics of part or good info on what to get.

zookeeper

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Throttle
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 06:23:46 AM »
Is yours completely missing or what? I come up with some extras when I was building my 77 V-sonic but they are older styles. Do you know if the tilt/trim is on the handle? Depending on where you are at you may be able to find one at a boat salvage, there are a few around where I live.

Shellx

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Throttle
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 05:31:52 PM »
I have cables & wiring. I belive trim is on the handle. Haven\'t been able to find any good info or pics. Found a salvage dealer in Grafton IL that wants $200. I\'m in St. Charles MO. Thanks for responding.I\'ll keep a closer eye on the site.

zookeeper

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Throttle
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 06:11:54 AM »
I know there is a salvage outside Laurie, Mo I saw it when I went to pick up a boat I used for parts. Both the extras I have don\'t have the button in the handle. There\'s a few other places around Pomme De Terre, I\'ll try to find there numbers and post them.

Shellx

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Throttle
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 09:54:45 AM »
Hey Twainers! still looking for interior pics. Mine is an 84 V Sonic. Especially drivers side. Need to see how throttle is mounted. Thanks to all.

jirwin95

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Throttle
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 08:13:59 PM »
Is yours completely missing or what? I come up with some extras when I was building my 77 V-sonic but they are older styles. Do you know if the tilt/trim is on the handle? Depending on where you are at you may be able to find one at a boat salvage, there are a few around where I live.

Do you have any spares? I have a 1976 and need the hand lever assembly for mine!!